Portable Electrical Renewables Sources Autonomous SystemKemtecnia-PERSAS is a renewable, autonomous, mobile and customizable power generation unit that can be shipped anywhere in a standard container (20 or 40 feet). It can produce energy from the sun, wind and fuel cells. Around our units and their control system you can create a Smart Grid. Specially designed for small populations in remote locations and in civil works where the equipment can finally remain as part of the building or infrastructure. In other words, they are equipment designed for permanent or quasi-permanent applications. The photovoltaic panels and the wind turbine will be easily deployed, but auxiliary devices that are not included in the container will be necessary. It can also be controlled and monitored remotely.
In on 40
Up to 300 photovoltaic
panels of 370 Wp
less than 40 h./2 persons
- Pre-installed power production units in standard transport containers (20 or 40 feet).
- Easy deployment and withdrawal and quick commissioning
- Autonomous. No fuel supply logistics required.
- Guarantees continuous supply 24/7/365.
- Allows to configure, thanks to its SCADA system, a smart grid.
- Reduces the cost and time of installation and maintenance.
- Monitored, controlled and reprogrammed remotely.
- Modular and scaleable according to power needs.
- Equipped with a communication system for monitoring and telematic operation.
- No generation of polluting gases.
- No environmental impact neither during deployment or demobilisation.
- Small carbon footprint.
- No noise pollution.
- Produces H2 in situ.
- Produces medical oxygen.