KEMTECNIA-PERSAS (Portable Electrical Renewables Sources Autonomous System)
Kemtecnia-PERSAS is a renewable, autonomous, mobile and customizable power generation unit that can be shipped anywhere in a standard container (20 or 40 feet). It can produce energy from the sun, wind and fuel cells. Around our units and their control system you can create a Smart Grid. Specially designed for small populations in remote locations and in civil works where the equipment can finally remain as part of the building or infrastructure. In other words, they are equipment designed for permanent or quasi-permanent applications. The photovoltaic panels and the wind turbine will be easily deployed, but auxiliary devices that are not included in the container will be necessary. It can also be controlled and monitored remotely.
- Portable renewable energy generation system.
- Easily transportable standard container.
- Remote control and monitoring system.
- Totally autonomous.
- Simple and fast unloading system and installation of panels.
- Includes gel batteries for energy storage and continuity of supply. Also available with lithium batteries.
- Optional H2 based fuel cell produced with electrolyser and stored in metal hydride form.
- The electrolyser in the H2 module produces medical grade oxygen.
- 100% customizable for any situation.
- More than 300 photovoltaic panels (up to 105 kWp in a 40-foot container).
- One or more wind turbines (from 5 to more than 60 kWp).
- Several of these units can be joined up to MW power.
The energy for present
and sustainable future.
The solution for energy self-consumption
and for Smart Grids.
The base for sustainable
and sustained growth.
SERVICE FOR THE INDUSTRY
From the knowledge to added value.