AURORA. Renewable energy electric generation, mobile and autonomous unit
Patent number (EN): ES 2 584 919 A1
Aurora is a customizable unit for green energy generation, which can be delivered anywhere in a standard container. It can supply energy from sunlight, wind and fuel cells. Around our units and their control system you can create an intelligent micro-network (Smart Grid). Specially thought for natural disasters, isolated areas, civil works, field hospitals, small temporary housing and humanitarian actions. Using a robotic arm, it automatically deploys all panels, after that it would raise up and support the wind turbine, with minimum human attendance. Also, it can be remotely controlled and monitorized.
- It’s an electrical green generator mobile system.
- Standard container easily transportable.
- Remote monitorizing and control system.
- Fully autonomous.
- Automatic hydraulic legs system for download/load from the truck and stabilization of the deployed system.
- Robotic arm included and it’s the mast of the wind turbine.
- Includes gel batteries for energy storage and continuity of supply. Also available with lithium batteries.
- Optional Fuell Cell H2 based for energy storage through electrolyser and stored as metal hydrides.
- The electrolyzer in the optional H2 module, also produces oxygen under medic quality specs.
- 100% Customizable for any place conditions.
- More than 200 photovoltaic panels (up to 80 kWp in a 40-foot container).
- One to several wind turbines (From 5 to higher than 60 Kwp).
- Several of these units can be joined up to MW power.
The energy for present
and sustainable future.
The solution for energy self-consumption
and for Smart Grids.
The base for sustainable
and sustained growth.
SERVICE FOR THE INDUSTRY
From the knowledge to added value.